We’re looking for people with confidence.
Join the team that’s helping change lives.
The biggest lab in New Mexico gives you more room to grow.
TriCore is New Mexico’s largest laboratory, employing more than 1,400 individuals who serve in a broad range of positions. We are dedicated to improving the quality of care for our communities, and also our employees. We foster a culture of integrity, are dedicated to excellence, and are looking for passionate individuals with a desire to have an impact in patient care, the core of our strategy.
What's it like to work at TriCore?
“You learn something new every day, it never gets repetitive. There are new challenges every week!”
— Claims Specialist Apprentice
“There is plenty of room for growth here.”
— Revenue Lead
“TriCore has allowed me to grow both personally and professionally.”
— Billing Lead
“I love the teamwork. We support each other and help one another to learn and grow and complete our goals together.”
— Data Entry
“I love my job. I enjoy solving the situations that are presented to me daily.”
Benefits for better well-being.
We offer excellent benefits and enable a strong work/life balance, as well as opportunities for continuous learning, career advancement, and the ability to share in our genuine commitment to the health of our communities. We offer a variety of shifts at multiple locations.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy include:
Robust medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and many supplemental plans
401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
Lucrative Paid Time Off (PTO) and nine paid holidays per year
Extended Illness Benefit (EIB)
Shift differential and premium pay
Internal continuing education programs
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for education assistance including:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Degree/certification incentives
- Professional exam reimbursement
Begin Your Laboratory Science Career With TriCore
- Clinical Lab Assistants (Phlebotomists) who complete an approved 12-week course at Central New Mexico Community College or the University of New Mexico are eligible to work in multiple laboratory positions.
- High school (or equivalent) graduates are eligible for Lab Assistant positions. No experience required.
- Graduates with an associate degree in Medical Lab Technology are eligible to work as a Medical Lab Technician.
- Graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Medical Lab Science, Clinical Lab Science, Biology, or Chemistry are eligible to work as a Medical Technologist (Medical Lab Scientist/Clinical Lab Technologist).
Living in New Mexico
TriCore is New Mexico’s largest medical laboratory and employs more than 1,400 individuals statewide in more than 60 locations. Our footprint extends to every corner of the state. Consider working in our Southern Core Lab in Las Cruces or our Patient Care Centers in Carlsbad, Santa Fe, or Albuquerque. Be part of the team in our hospital labs in Española, Clovis, Roswell, or anywhere in-between.
New Mexico is a great place to call home. Just ask any of our employees who have relocated here from other parts of the country. We invite you to experience our energy, our diverse culture, and cuisine you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Become part of our community by discovering the arts, attending festivals, or challenging yourself on our many hiking and mountain trails.