Genetic Screening Education
TriCore has partnered with Metis Genetics to offer education and complimentary genetic counseling support to providers and their patients. This web-based solution allows patients to opt-in for automated negative results reporting, as well as live genetic counseling.
By using this service, patients can conveniently schedule a genetic counseling consultation. To ensure consistent communication throughout the process, confirmations with calendar invites and consultation reminders are auto-generated and emailed to patients. Patients can manage their own appointment online with the option to reschedule or the ability to communicate with their counselor.
Educational Resources for Patient Use
Access to videos and downloadable resources streamlines the education process while ensuring consistency between patients. Providers and genetic counselors are free to spend more time with the patients that require their expertise.
Secure Documentation Sharing
The documentation needed for consultations or utilization management, such as test results and family medical histories, can be securely uploaded with ease. Consultation summaries, pedigrees, and insurance forms are returned to our partners to eliminate the need for unreliable faxing or cumbersome email encryption.
Follow these steps to learn more about your prenatal screening test result
REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
- Navigate to www.TriCoreMetis.com to register for an account
- In the New User section by entering your information
RECEIVE YOUR TEST RESULT AND EDUCATION
- When you receive an email from Metis that your test results are ready, log back in.
- Review the educational material provided, answer a few short questions, and download a copy of your full results ONLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE SEX.
- If your screening results require further explanation, a genetic counselor will contact you to schedule a virtual session to review your results.
If you have trouble establishing your account, Please contact Metis Genetics: 844.463.8474 | firstname.lastname@example.org